Major works to this beautiful Grade II listed farmhouse have recently been completed.
Located near Axminster, Dorset the grounds incorporate the 17th century farmhouse, a separate 2 storey cottage and many outbuildings, barns and sheds.
Aside from the obvious new timber framed canopy extension that replaces an old metal framed conservatory, the roofs and windows have all been renovated. The interior has been modernised throughout with new oak flooring and lime plaster walls. The house has also fitted out with the latest audio-visual technology.
This interesting wood carving on the side of a historic lintel was located in the main 17th Century Farmhouse to ward off evil spirits. It was moved to the summerhouse in the 1920's when the first extensions to the house were constructed.